Wisdom Tooth Extractions – Fort Worth, TX
Gentle & Effective
Wisdom Tooth Care
Wisdom teeth get their name because they typically grow in between the ages of 16 and 25. Some patients can have only one wisdom tooth, while others can have four or none. It all depends on what you’re born with! We don’t always suggest removing these third molars, but when we do, it’s because we believe they could pose a threat to your oral health down the road. If you’re unsure of whether or not your wisdom teeth should come out, call our dental office today for a consultation to discuss options for wisdom tooth extractions in Fort Worth, TX!
Why Choose Hulen Crossing Family Dental for Wisdom Tooth Extractions?
- In-House Oral Surgeon
- We Accept Dental Insurance
- Sedation Dentistry Available
When is Wisdom Tooth Extraction Really Necessary?
Typically, we suggest removing wisdom teeth in the following situations:
- They are causing severe pain and discomfort as they grow in
- There’s not enough room in the jawbone to accommodate them
- They could cause you to develop orthodontic issues, like bite problems and misalignment
- They are causing the formation of cysts or tumors that could damage your jawbone
During your appointment with us, we’ll show you the X-rays of your wisdom teeth and explain how they could threaten your oral health. We’ll then walk you through the wisdom tooth extraction procedure so you know what to expect during your next visit. Our in-house oral surgeon in Fort Worth, Dr. DeSimone, is very thorough and always helps his patients feel comfortable by taking the time to address any questions they may have.