Dentures – Fort Worth, TX
A Comfortable Way to Restore Your Smile
Dentures are one of the most popular dental restorations with a long and reliable track record. Thanks to recent advancements in dentistry, this effective solution has become even more comfortable, durable, and natural-looking than ever before. So, if you’re interested in rebuilding missing teeth, our team at Hulen Crossing Family Dental can provide a great solution with dentures in Fort Worth! Feel free to read along or give us a call today if you wish to learn more!
Why Choose Hulen Crossing Family Dental for Dentures?
- Durable & Natural-Looking Dental Restorations
- Professional, Dedicated & Friendly Dental Team
- We Accept Dental Insurance & Offer Alternative Financing
Who Is a Good Candidate for Dentures?
Have you experienced moderate to severe tooth loss? If so, you might be a good candidate for dentures. This durable and effective tooth-replacement option can renew your teeth so that you can enjoy eating comfortably, speaking clearly, and smiling confidently again. With the advancements in modern dentistry and technology, almost everyone struggling with tooth loss can be eligible for the treatment. Even if you have existing dental issues like tooth decay or gum disease, you can receive preliminary procedures to bring you back to good oral health so that you can proceed with your dentures.
Types of Dentures
These restorations can improve your bite, speech, and smile in the long run. However, your dentures will be specifically designed to address your unique dental needs. Here are three versions you might expect to choose from:
This tooth-replacement option is meant to restore partial tooth loss. So, if you only missing several of your pearly whites, this might be the ideal solution you’ve been looking for. This dental appliance consists of a series of metal framework that is concealed underneath a gum-colored base, which is fastened to your nearby permanent teeth. These natural-looking prosthetic teeth can seamlessly close any gaps and blend with the rest of your smile, allowing you to show off a dazzling and healthy grin.
Are you missing an entire arch of pearly whites? If so, then full dentures will likely be the solution for you. These restorations also come with a gum-colored base, but they won’t be designed to clasp onto other teeth for support. Instead, they’ll rely on the natural suction on your gums, denture adhesive, or both. They’ll be custom-made to fit your exact smile, so they should feel like your natural smile when wearing them.
Instead of relying on the suction in your mouth, implant dentures are directly anchored to your jawbone via titanium posts. This means you’ll be able to restore 80% or more of your biting power without worrying about any unwanted movement. Not only can this option preserve your jawbone and facial shape, but you can also expect your implant dentures to last several decades to a lifetime!
The Benefits of Dentures
You can expect a wide variety of advantages by restoring your smile with dentures. Here are several benefits you can enjoy from our treatment options:
- Completely custom-made restoration
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Cost-effective restorative treatment
- Preserves your jawbone and facial structure (with implant dentures)
- Can last 10 years or more (or several decades with implants)
Understanding the Cost of Dentures
Dentures aren’t as expensive as you might have heard. You have many options to keep a new set of teeth within your budget. Many factors affect the cost of dentures because every mouth and situation differs. At Hulen Crossing Family Dental, we strive to keep a complete smile affordable for everyone. We’ll create the high-quality prosthetic you need without spending your life’s savings.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Dentures
There’s no one-size-fits-all denture because every mouth is as unique as fingerprints. The cost of replacing missing teeth differs for everyone. Your dentist will examine your mouth and learn more about your preferences to create a personalized treatment plan. You can expect your estimate to include:
- Preliminary Treatments: It’s not uncommon to need a little prep work, like gum disease therapy or tooth extractions.
- Type of Denture: You have many types of dentures to choose from, including partials, dentures, and implant-supported options.
- Number of Arches: Treating both arches will increase the cost.
- Materials: Discounted materials can be of low quality, which can compromise their aesthetics, durability, and comfort. It’s better to focus on quality instead of the price tag.
A member of our team will review your estimate and explain the fees, so you’ll know exactly what you’ll have to pay before committing to anything.
Are Implant Dentures More Expensive?
Implant dentures can be more expensive upfront, but they are the most affordable long-term. Dental implants have an average lifespan of 30 years or more, which means you’ll never have to budget for replacements. Dental implants also preserve your jawbone to improve your oral health. You can avoid costly procedures later to save more money down the road.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Dentures?
Most dental insurance will cover a portion of the cost of dentures. They are considered a major service, so most plans will pay 50% of the cost after meeting your deductible. You can also use your benefits for other aspects of your treatment plan, like your consultation, preliminary procedures, and imaging. We will work on your behalf with your dental insurance to maximize your annual allowance. We’ll explain how your coverage is being used and if there’s any remaining balance.
Other Options for Making Dentures Affordable
Your financial situation should never stand in the way of treating your tooth loss. We will discuss all your payment options during your consultation, which include:
- Traditional Payments: Our office accepts all traditional payment options, including cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Monthly Financing: You can pay any out-of-pocket expenses using monthly installments. Based on your credit approval, you can benefit from little or no interest in financing for low monthly payments.
- Special Offers: Hulen Crossing Family Dental offers many promotions for select services, like a free dental implant consultation and free 2nd opinions.
If you have questions about your payment options, or you are ready to rebuild your smile, contact our office today to speak with someone in our office.